What's in it for You?
The benefits of intelligent shift fill automation span organization-wide. Watch the video to learn more about the benefits specific to each department. And for a deeper dive, read below 👇
The Andgo eBook is Here
Take costs out of the organization, reduce risks, streamline communications, and increase revenue with Andgo. Andgo allows executives to impact and measure organizational KPIs while empowering managers with timely information and tools to reduce admin and more effectively manage operations.
Benefits of Andgo for Business Leaders:
- Employees are empowered and freed from mundane tasks, increasing satisfaction and reducing regrettable turnover.
- Fewer Schedulers can handle more requests, enabling a more strategic deployment of labour resources.
- Tools to facilitate preparation/planning for the future
- Configurable round-based annual vacation bidding helps reduce the organization’s vacation hour liability
- Eliminate union/organizational rule errors in shift filling process - resulting in fewer grievances
- Create and send segmented messages with ease to targeted employee groups in line with their communication preferences
- Facilitate more shifts to be filled by the right people
Andgo provides schedulers with access to super tools - empowering them to keep up with demand, focus on value-added activities, and eliminate mind-numbing busywork. Thus, schedulers can quickly and efficiently fill shifts, communicate to staff and reduce costs associated with the scheduling process.
With Andgo, schedulers are able to:
- Access dashboards to process shifts more easily, leveraging intelligent automation to save valuable time
- Leverage intelligent shift fill automation to efficiently onboard absences and call out the immediate need shifts and future shifts in advance
- Access centralized, auditable guidelines to right-size staffing levels and eliminate errors as organizational/union rules are auto-checked
- Streamline vacation rounds and bidding in an equitable manner
With Andgo, employees are able to engage and schedule shifts when it works for them. The result is a heightened level of control over their schedule and work/life balance. With Andgo, employees are able to quickly and conveniently:
- Receive notifications about (and bid on) both available immediate need shifts and future open shifts up to 90 days in advance that they are eligible for;
- These notifications are delivered via the communication medium and timing of the employee’s preference (email, text, phone)
- Request time off for absences and/or leaves without relying on directly reaching a manager
- Plan vacation time in advance, with real-time updates of availability and the likelihood of the request being granted;
- Vacation requests are processed more quickly, so employees have more timely clarity on the vacation hours they want