Automatically receive, route and prioritize urgent employee phone requests (such as absence reporting) and present the information to scheduling teams via dashboards organized by priority and category.
Quick Dial At-a-Glance
Benefits & Features
Andgo’s Quick Dial empowers employees to submit phone call requests (such as reporting an absence) through a highly intuitive Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system. Each call and corresponding action is automatically logged and reviewable in the audit trail. Quick Dial optimizes how scheduling departments receive, direct and process incoming phone calls.
- Automatically connects to schedule data to show the most up-to-date changes
- Removes the need for a live interaction for unplanned leaves - employees have confidence in successfully reporting absences immediately
- Standardized, consistent information gathered in the request process
- Tasks are automatically prioritized and categorized for the scheduling team, removing ambiguity around urgency
- By also activating Andgo’s Enhanced Absences, Managers can be included in the absence approval process.