Andgo’s Enhanced Absences enables your organization to collect, prioritize, and efficiently process employees’ enriched absence requests and present the information to scheduling teams via dashboards organized by priority and category.
Enhanced Absences At-a-Glance
Benefits & Features
Employee absences are often a cumbersome, time consuming process, involving multiple emails and/or forms. In addition, they are typically difficult to prioritize, particularly when requests span multiple departments.
Andgo’s Enhanced Absences automatically collects, organizes and prioritizes absence requests across different departments and occupations in one place. With built-in approval processes and associated employee availability, requests are processed in a timely manner:
- Automatically connect to schedule data to show the most up-to-date changes
- Intuitive, mobile-friendly wizard to enriched employee absence requests, including partial days and requests that employees don’t have enough hours for
- Unified dashboard for scheduling team to streamline, prioritize, and action incoming requests
- Manage request workflow spanning shifts and occupations across multiple managers and departments as required
- Absence bank types, absence reasons, and denied reasons are configurable by the customer, supporting complex organizational needs and unique business processes
- All absence request records are fully auditable