Feature update: Annual Vacation Enhancements
Andgo is excited to announce the release of some exciting new enhancements to our Annual Vacation module. These enhancements will fine-tune functionality and provide enhanced overall usability and navigability.
New Admin Tools
A key portion of the enhancements we tackled this year focused on providing organizations more autonomy before and during their annual vacation windows. We created new tools that give them new ability to set up vacation process rounds themselves and to create new vacation groups at any point during the vacation booking window.
- The new Vacation Round BluePrints tool allows customers to create and define their own vacation rounds within the application, rather than the Andgo support team modifying these settings behind the scenes
- The new Vacation Group Builder tool allows administrators to add additional vacation groups at any point during the vacation booking window, ensuring that new units or those few that were forgotten at the start can still use the Annual Vacation feature.
We’ve added a number of new features that save you time by automating historically manual processes. We can now automatically create groups with multiple eligibilities and custom default quotas using a single file upload rather than customers manually merging and setting default quotas for every group. We’ve also improved the approval workflow by automatically processing and closing out rounds for groups with no eligible participants.
After several of our customers went through their 2020 Annual Vacation processes using Andgo’s system, we heard some feedback that some steps required a few too many clicks. We’ve added some new navigational aids that get you where you need to go as quickly as possible, adding extensive hyperlinking and a new consolidated menu for Site Administrators so everything they need is in one place.
- Additional hyperlinking ensures you only need to use one search form to find what you need quickly.
- The new consolidated menu in the main navigation bar provides Site Administrators quick access to everything Annual Vacation-related from one place.
To help our customers troubleshoot and respond to inquiries quicker, we’ve added some additional features that make it easier to audit decisions made through the Annual Vacation module. These include a new historical quota view and the inclusion of approvers on the Annual Vacation Participant search.
- The new tabbed quota interface lets you check the quota from any round, helping you track changes.
- Surfacing the approver on the participant search results gives you more info without having to drill down into the details of each request.
Check out more features here.
More about Andgo
Andgo Smart Absence Management was developed specifically for complex scheduling environments. By working with Andgo, you get the benefits of working with a knowledgeable and experienced team familiar with complex scheduling processes, procedures, and requirements.
Andgo’s Smart Absence Management system has created immense value for each of our clients through the automation of complex scheduling workflows. At Andgo we understand no two organizations are the same. With this in mind, we have designed our system to accommodate the unique requirements and use cases of your organization.
Follow us on Twitter for updates.